Friday, November 17, 2006

Hang UP!

Blessings of the day:
I completed 7 chapters... still got 8 more to go.. count my blessings .. that i studied 7 ... wahhh how am i going to make it?! Trust trust in the Lord...
Today my nephew and I have the most interesting phone conversation i ever have in my entire life. I called him and wanted to tell him that I have to postpone the movie outing as Keegan have not finish his exams. The conversation goes like this after exchanging some hi hi and giggling...

Me: "Yiyi have to postpone our movie outing to Dec.. cos Yiyi and Shu Shu (kg) having exams and we cannot go out and play.. can we bring you and didi out on Dec instead?"

He: "Huh? Why???"

Me proceed to explain how important exams are + blah blah

Guess what was his reply?


THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL CHATTING ON THE PHONE? I ALREADY FINISH MY EXAMS AND GOT BACK MY RESULTS. NOW I AM PRIMARY 2... STOP CHATTING ON THE PHONE WITH ME AND TAKE YOUR EXAMS NOW! BYE!

.... proceed to .... hang up my phone!

I didn't believe that came from a 7 year old kid...I was so stunned that I went to say hello hello a few times...

So sad... he hang up on me :(

No comments: