Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Should I or Should I not?

*flashback on Monday evening*

I had a soft spot for Korean drama ... especially the sad and draggy drama. Recently Channel U is showing Stairway to Heaven on every Monday and Tuesday. I was aware but didn't really want to catch it. I was going to catch American next top model on Channel 5 and when i turned on the TV ... Stairway to Heaven was in front of me. Less than 5 mins. I was hooked. First episode there were alots of crying and lots of jealousy in the show. AHHH...

*flashback to the present.. now*

I cannot stand it if i were to wait for 20 episodes to show on every week Monday and Tuesday. The suspences were killing me. So Should I or should not... rent the 20 episodes show?? My sister warned me to get a hold of my emotions... she said most of her friends watched the show would become depressed for many days due to the sad and tragic drama...

I don't want to be feel depressed.. but surely there are romantic scences that will make me happy? At most i shall skipped the parts on crying and where jealousy that torn pples' hearts?

I spent the whole night to look for a good english site that will tell me the whole synopsis of the story. Surely there is one crazy fan who will spend her ( 100% is a "she" .. it will never be a guy) time building a website dedicated to this story....


Search...


Search...


Search...


Search...


Search...


Search...

YEAH! A fan, Kyrstal build this site, an english site on the story of Stairway to Heaven!

WHOOHOO!.

I am going to read all her 20 episodes guides and will decide if I should rent the show...

No comments: