Tuesday, August 23, 2005

i am feeling so dead now...

i have no ideas on how to work on my projects.. my brain is not working! argh~!

Maybe I should go to AMK library and chill out abit.. i am getting stressed.. or maybe to Dome cafe at Bishan CC .. that place got a nice ambience and i can sit there the whole day stoning...

I had a number of deadlines plus a couple of few committments here and there.

My brain is so dead... now... too much brain cells just died...

I haven't exercise for ages and I think my head is getting heavier...

I got a nightmare too...

What's happening to me?!

*******************

Previously on the korean drama... i don't think i will rent.. I'm depressed enough.. I should spent money to make myself happy not spent money to make myself depressed for one week after watching the 20 epiosodes... the 20 episode guides had caused me moody for the whole day... what for spending $ to cry in front of the TV and more $ to buy tissue paper or use toliet paper. Instead, I shd rent shows like The Maid or The Ring or Jun On so i can scare myself and that will force me to sleep early at night instead of staring at the com in the wee hours of the morning.

okok i will not even rent horror movies to scare myself silly....

I will go and sit by the beach and enjoy the cool sea breeze and that's so much better... maybe by then I get my brain working and more creative juices will come...





No comments: