Monday, July 10, 2006

Moblog #1

I don't have the gift of writing so i decided to start a new trend in my blog....

taking MMS pictures and show you :) A pictures speaks a thosand words :) hhahaha

Here is my first 1st moblog entry!

Karyn is learning to play piano! Potential Musician right?



Back at home... I saw a notice on my younger's sister PC...



hmmm closer.. oh man not again...



Cos everytime when my mom help us to clear the mess in our bed rooms.. we will never be able to find our things.. i don't grumble because i think i shd be nice to my mom and at least say thank you and request more politely that is ok she don't have to ...

Hmmm my sister is going to be deep trouble tonight... mom is now quite upset when she see these!

More interesting moblogs coming up next.... before i end of... here is one more for you !

Italy !!!!!

No comments: