Saturday, July 08, 2006

God's Grace

This July 21st - BlessedHaven turn 1 year old. I looked back at my online diary/blog I realized I am also 1 year older ... coming soon I will be 23 soon. I reaching the mid-twenties! *gasp*

Actually I personally think is fine. I just find that as I grow older, more responsibilities are on my shoulder. Do you feel the same way?

This Aug, it also marked 1 year full time in PH. I think so far i am doing fine. But i know I surely need more improvement. I thank God for all His blessings and provisions so far. The client base had expand and God had provided 2 helpers in the business to cater for more demands in our work.

I don't denied, yes I faced failures for the past 1 year. I faced rejections. I think more this time compared when i was working free-lance. I always asked myself - can i still do it? Can i still hold on? Can it substain me and the rest? Am i better off without it? I really felt quite low many times. Especially when i faced difficult situations.

Everytime I doubt my ability, God always uses the failure that I went through and give me a lesson.

One thing that i experience in my work is that God is very real, alive and active.

I also thank God that He lead me back to study again. I was able to apply my skills in my school assignments and what I've learnt in school to apply back in my work. What more can I ask for? I had wonderful friends in my classes and they are so helpful whenever I need help. What more can i ask again?

And I will sing of your love and your mercy forever
Reaching down from above, with a plan for my future
I'll forever proclaim all the goodness and power of Your Name
I will worship you Lord all my days

No comments: