Saturday, July 22, 2006

Birthday

I was going to sleep after bathing. But there are so many things on my mind now. I really need to jot it down. plus my hair is semi-wet.... so i decided to come here to write...

I turned 23! That is nearly in my mid twenties. Whoa how time flies.

As i spent my last day as a 22 years old girl... i reflected how God had been so faithful in my life.

It was a pleasant surprise that Jasmine bought me a cake to celebrate with the GB girls. I am totally not aware and wasn't expecting anything. In fact I was quite flustered cos I was late! hoho. It was a pleasant surprise.

I recalled when i first join GB as a helper when I was only 18 years old. I was like just a few years older than the girls and sometime is so hard to lead them cos especially you like their "Seniors". Neverthless, under Jasmine's guidance, Mandy, Jemaine and Siew Yean encouragement, i grew. Thank you ladies!

Today cg bs topic was on 1Tim12.4 How we should set an example in speech, life, love, faith and in purity. How appropriate to reflect on these verse on my birthday.

I don't know how many people look down on me just because I am young. Actually at 23... young meh? I think I am proud of my age. I actually wish my maturity level like say 32? That not too bad right? But one thing i can be thankful is that God didnt just place 1 role model or mentor in my life. He placed many! In fact i think is like 10 + . I really think is a blessing to have so many godly people around me. I am constantly uplifted by these people around me. Sometime i wonder why do I show so much interest in cooking. Today i just realized, i think when i cooked for my family, friends and love ones. I want them to feel happy. Cos these people are making me feel very blessed in life. yes there are up and downs but without these people whom care and love me, i will never be able to walk till today. I am thankful for everything! Cooking has actually become a form of expression for me to show them Thank YOU!

Of course, my cooking doesnt turn out fantastic all time. Once i accidentally added too much salt in the scrambled eggs during chalet... cg just continued eating them. HAIYO!

God really loves his children alot. What did we do to deserve such great love?

I am feeling actually abit down but God's love just keep me going on.

Thank You Father =)

Happy Birthday to myself *hug myself*

haha

No comments: