Blessings of the Day: In another 3 weeks time, I will turn 28!
|Lychee Martini Cake From Pine Garden - is one my absolute favourite cake and is been my birthday cake for the past 3 years :) Photo Taken Here|
Since last year, I've decided I will take time off on my birthday to spend a wonderful time with me, myself and I. This year too :)
I've decided to plan a time table to make enjoy the wonderful day that God had created me 28 years ago!
- Go for a morning run
- Head down to Wild Honey for breakfast/brunch ;)
- Go window shopping and see if I can get myself a nice dress/shoes/bag (haha)
- Randomly pick a bus and ride on it... see where it will take me to....
- If not, I might want to sit on the Singapore Flyer!
- Shop for a nice book for myself
- Go for a nice high tea @ The Rose Veranda and spend time with HIM
- Go for a lazy swim (where to find a pool in the first place?)
- Catch Harry Potter @ Lido iMax *woot*