Blessings of the Day: "Common Sense Granted to PY"I absolutely have no common sense knowing I shdn't jump and i still jump. Now my knee cap is running to the other side.. Need to be more disciplined in exercising- swimming & cycling. No more jogging :( Boo Hoo~ Hope i can finish the 10km "marathon" on the coming Sunday.
"Beg as loud as you can for good common sense. Search for wisdom as you would search for silver or hidden treasure. Then you will understand what it means to respect and to know the LORD God." ~ Proverbs 2:3-5
I am getting abit panicky these days - the recession, the work, the studies :(
In anyhow just before 23rd Dec, I had a list of things to complete and to pray about!
1) Project #1 = Client A to cooperate with me!! Argh~
2) Project #2 = Client B to cooperate with me also!!!! :S
3) Ad-Hoc #1 = Client C continue to make more changes and so i can earn more from u *evil laughter*
4) Ad-Hoc #2 = Cliend D Where Art Thou? Please come back from Bangkok :(
5) Projects Biddings to go through :)
1) Finish the rapid prototype and sent off for user testings.
2) Write 1st Paragraph - Introduction
1) Pot Luck Party = BBQ/Kimchi Chickeng Wings + Katang Salad
2) AP Lunch = Fish Pie? Meat Ball Pasta?? or BOTH??
3) Family Christmas Party = Menu Planning in progress
4) Post Christmas Party = ....
2008 December, may it be a fruitful and God honouring one :)