Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Goal in Dec 2008

Blessings of the Day: I OFFICIALLY DECLARED I HAVE NO WRITTEN EXAMS FOR MY FINAL YEAR! YES!!!!!
I will be signing up for the Standard Chartered Singapore Run 2008 on the 7th December 2008, Sunday.

I am so excited! Anyone want to join me and Kg?

I am so excited number #2 - I have looked up on the internet to find a program that can train me up to run my very first 10km marathon. Guess what I found this >> http://www.health24.com/

I am so excited number #3 - I did my Day 1 first training yesterday morning. I was SO SO SO REFRESHED! Here is a peak of what happening to this week schedule.

Week 1

Day 1

  • Total Time: 26 mins
  • Walk 3min(warm-up), (Run 1min, Walk 1min) x10, Walk 3min(cool-down)
Day 2 - Rest

Day 3
  • Total Time: 26 mins
  • Walk 3min(warm-up), (Run 1min, Walk 1min) x10, Walk 3min(cool-down)
Day 4 - Rest

Day 5
  • Total Time: 31 mins
  • Walk 3min(warm-up), (Run 1.5min, Walk 1.5min) x5, (Run 1min, Walk 1min) x5, Walk 3min(cool-down)

Day 6

  • Total Time: 32 mins
  • Walk 3min(warm-up), (Run 2min, Walk 2min) x4, (Run 1 min, Walk 1 min) x5, Walk 3min(cool-down)

Day 7 - Rest

Full details - http://www.health24.com/fitness/Programmes/16-1347-1398-1464-1350.asp

With this program, I will be trained and can complete 10km in less than 60 mins which i think is very good and I know I can achieve that. Cos when I didn't train, JP Morgan Corporate 5km run was clocked around 55 mins. Effectively I may lose 3kg end of the year. MUAHAHAHAHA

This is a great start! I haven't felt good for such a long time :)

Sings: Heaven is a wonderful place, Filled with Glory and Grace, I want to see my Saviour's Face, Heaven is a wonderful place

Don't asked me... i suddenly feel like singing that song.

No comments: