Thursday, April 03, 2008

Food for Thought: Ban Mian

Table Grace of the Day: Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights. —James 1:17

Food is part of my life. I enjoy good food (note: not fine dining .... all kinds of food) and too enjoy cooking and baking. Part of the reason why this blog exist is to share good food however I hardly ever really get down to do this. Hopefully this first entry will keep me going so that I won't forget where i been too. Despite the busy madness, I hope this food blogging will keep me sane and distract me from the demanding work and studies.

Been making frequent visits to TTSH for the past few weeks - so I always end up @ Foodcourt to settle my meal. When yesterday waiting for kg, I settled a quick lunchie. Was feeling tired so looking for soupy stuffs that I can eat with minimum effort. I like Ban mian noodles that are not too soft. I loved it and if the food seller is nice... i get extra ikan billis upon... Yum. Most importanly egg must exist in my ban mian.... kekeke.

Nope, i don't know how to cook Ban Mian. haha

No comments: