Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Black Beauty

Blessings of the Day: I thank God for the friends who lend their support for Keegan during his most difficult time. God works in ways we cannot see.

My brain is exploding from all the works and studies. It is pure madness having to deliver assignments, storyboards and presentations every week. To count other work deadlines that constantly add on to my shoulder. Sigh - it is not easy. Really not easy.

I need a PDA smart phone seriously. I had considered since the beginning of last year and I had not made any action at all. In the midst I had changed phones nearly 2 years. Several models are hovering in my head - SE P1, Dopod, O2, HTC and HP. But smart phones are so expensive and is as good as getting another brand new laptop.



And now another new kid on the block - ok is not out yet. But the phone look so cool and almost like an iPhone. No I won't be aiming on the iPhone because Apple and PC aren't best friends.



I present to you: Xperia 1 - aka X1




This black beauty got what I want:
1) Camera 3.2pixels
2) Internet Explorer Mobile
3) WIFI
4) Keyboard for me to type!

This is going to be a price of getting a brand new laptop for myself. Tonight am going to dream about Black Beauty.

No comments: