Wednesday, February 20, 2008

THE BIGGEST BLESSINGS!

OK THIS POST WILL BE ON BLESSINGS OF THE DAY!!!!!!!! Rejoice with me for the Lord is good!

1) Kg cleared his exams and is now down to FINAL 3! Go Go Go!

2) I CLEARED MY FINAL THEORY TEST! FINALLY I CLEARED THEM!!!!!!!!!

1st for taking tests - this is one and only one that i always forgot to study! 2nd, I failed countless times and I was about to give up. 3rd, i only discovered the test date was next day when my faithful outlook calendar displaying a message "Advance theory test 10.30am @ SSDC" 4th, i panic and decided to go and sleep cos was already 1am+ in the morning. 5th I woke up the next day grab the "600 Final Theory Test Questions" book and walk to SDCC and read for 30 mins 6th I am in the room busy tikaming.. ok i did not tikam.. after taking countless tests I saw a few familar ones 7th I checked through 2 times reducing my errors from 10 questions to 5 questions 8th -I PASSED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So now I am going to take TP somewhere maybe in June or May. Will book test date next month!

I still learn my lesson - i must study before hand. Thank God i don't do that in my studies... haha

No comments: