Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finally =)

Blessings of the Day: I completed my final assignment of the Year =) I think i did pretty well for the coding and just average for the report writing. Sigh don't they realize all programmers hate to write reports? We only know how to print screens hehe.. but anyway I am glad the load is finally off my shoulder. I just prayed I can clear this module and get the certification. Sometime life isn't about memorizing all the facts and information- Life can be to me is an open book exam. Answers cannot be found in the textbook or classroom. But I am thankful God is with me to help me overcome this life open book exam :P Praise Him

I have so much to write and I know i hadn't been writing. As mentioned, this blog is going to change soon. To something that reflects my thoughts and character

Many things are coming up in Year 2008. It is going to be an exciting year for me and Keegan. My thoughts are coming soon once this Christmas is over.

Blessed Christmas Everyone =)

No comments: