Saturday, August 25, 2007

Secret....

Blessings of the DAY: Studies getting busier... Work piling up like Bukit Timah... May God help me and multiply time so that I can cope better. In times of busy moments like this, I prayed that I will be more close to God even more. Hang ON PY!


A good & classic movie is something that I like and I will buy the DVD or VCD for myself. Good movies I had enjoyed are like -


Forest Gump



Lord of the Rings - All 3 movies



Il Mare



Minority Report



Howl's Moving Castle


Spirited Away

plus a few more ....

adding to the latest fav movies collection: Jay Zhou - Secret 不能說的秘密



Not going to tell the whole story here.. have to admit though, I watched the underground manner. But it was really an excellent movie so I am going to buy the DVD once is out.

I am always attracted to anyone who can play the black and white keysboard. When my sister told me Jay was the one who composed these piano pieces, I am even more impressed with his music talents. The female lead is also another key reason I like to watch. Girls who are gentle and play the piano are always so attractive *awww*

“What's the melody you played the first day we met?” asked Lun,
“That's my secret.” Yu whispered in his ear.

Another key element I liked about the movie is the twist and the unexpected ending.



Whether this movie has a sad or happy ending - it leaves the decision to the audience.



the last one.. piano duet!


Enjoy!

No comments: