Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Running

Blessings of the day: Holding fast to Christ and He gave me the will to see through my stressful day. I kept pressing on mumbling "My Lord is my shepherd" and with that my strength is renewed.

The whole of past 1 week - my life seemed to filled with worries and anxieties. Yesterday when I lie on my bed, I just want to pull the covers over my head and forget everything.

Jem shared with me and weiggy on Phil 3:12 - 16 - Pressing on .. to complete the race together... while during the accountability group. I drew this before I shared my struggles... i think that pretty much sum up my thoughts...



5 comments:

QQ said...

i like ur drawing PY...noe u for so long..but have never actually seen ur own hand-drawn designs =D

Press on... Our God is faithful to the end.

Peiying said...

kekee... thanks.. =D

last time i hope i can become a cartoonist or to draw comics... but i think no need already... cos Cecilia say i look comical or cartoon.. so maybe I am a cartoonist.. HAHA

weiggy said...

yes nice picture.. and I"M the priviledge few who saw the whole process in the production phase HAHAHA! =)

weiggy said...

oh yes.. forgot to mention. this picture suppose to be dedicated for me hor? PY? for my honest sharing right??!

HAHAHA!

Peiying said...

Yes yes! Dedicated to weiggy and jemaine =) =)