Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy Thoughts

Blessings of the day: The doctor say OK! Everything is ok now! =) Praise God! Praise God!

Just got my course materials today. This semester is going to be another tough one - project in Java and a killer module on digital design. I really got to start it right! Please please someone remind me and push me - No More Last Minute - woah school here i come!

2 week back, something unpleasant happen @ work. Can you imagine I lost 3 deals in a day? yeah, I can't believe it either. was pretty down and I was just so upset. Grumble for a few days and I just couldn't believe it. Sigh... But it was a good wake up call. Currently I am now doing lots of self study to understand what is .net all about. It was not as difficult as I've thought. But I sure need lots of discipline to work on this.

Since I been recovering well, I am determined to be go back to my exercise routine. I really think badminton is fun! hehehe otherwise how do you explain the badminton court is so hard to book? Playing with the youths are also quite fun cos they really test your stamina. Time flies as I looked at them, when was the last time I took my O levels? Donkey years haha... or pig years!

I am thinking of getting a new bicycle too. Is another good form of exercise. I want to cycle to Upper Pierce at least once a month and do my monthly reflection there too. =)

Start it right, start it slow!

My new nick name of the year? Happy!!!

Proverbs 16:20 - "Whoever trusts in the Lord, happy is he."

Psalm 146:5 - "Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see a healthy, motivated and happy PY. May God bless your year ahead =D

Many cheers...