Friday, July 22, 2005

Happy 22!


Happy Birthday ...to the gal who has blessed us all

Word is on the street, that Py turns 22 this week. The cell is excited, and we're here to shout it!

C-e-c says:

Py, Py, oh my, oh my, you bake a mean pie. When can we try?

If not we will sigh. You ask, why? We say, cos we will get high!

And A-H wanna sing to you:

my.. heart.. goes....
shalalalala... shalalala in the morning
oh wooooh wooooh

shalalalaaa.. shalalaaa till the sunset...
my heart goes...
shalalalalaa... shalalala.. in the evening..
oh woooh woooh
shalalalala... shalalalala
just for YOooU!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PY! guess who?! love this song ya.. so sing for you during your b'day!!
May God bless you with increasing joy and wisdom in all aspect of your life your 22 year! Cya!

J-e-m tells it like this:

Can't help falling for PY, Can't help falling for PY.

PY is the best, the very very best, Can't help falling for PY.

And the rest of us go:

Happy birthday to PY, the gal who has blessed us with her life.

Her smile, her encouraging ways, her zany & hyper behaviour, always gets us high.

We're so glad you came to Judea, and brought us so much joy!

We have learnt much from your way of looking Up,

We pray we can be cheering you on all the way...

Judea presents you two verses...and wishes you will always dwell in the house of our God in blessedness -- Psalm 27:4-5


One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.


For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.

Here's our closing cheer to you: "PY, PY, You're so fine. You blow our minds. Oh, PY. Oh, Oh, PY." *Repeat*

*Judea bows out*

No comments: