Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Life is so busy

Blessings of the Day: Can't think of one now. But since I must make a habit to count my blessing, I know that God always love me and I am His beloved. Thank God and AMEN. 
Life have been really hectic. Work piled up and is like forever no ending. The projects are taking much more longer time than expected. I am not productive at all :( Quite disappointed in myself. I wish I have lightning fingers and brain so I can work fast! :( No creativity these days too :S Oh ... God please grant me creative brains - i need plenty of the brain juice!

Some of the things I like to do now despite the madness schedule,
  • To set time aside to complete my pet project that is had been left on the shelves for at least 3 years -_-"
  • To cook at least three times a week for myself and Kg. (The frequency had dropped to almost once every 2 months *gasp*
  • To bake at least once a month for myself (Last weekend was baking frenzie :) )
  • To blog at least once a week!
I think that's all for now. Writing too many goals at one time is not going to motivate to me. Probably makes me even more down!

Press on and looking forward to June camp and hopefully a trip back to Saigon.

No comments: