Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ma Maison

Blessings of the Day:

Aiweig's mom and sister and Alison got baptised this morning. Teared non stop when I hear their testimonies. So powerful... the work of God.... Amen

Last Saturday was a shopping day. Oh boy how long have I not shopped... City Chain were having Christmas discounts and I've been hunting for watches for my 2nd sister. Finally after 3 weeks of searching - found a chic sporty looking Addidas watch going for 50% discount. Unique green pastel colour for my sister! I think she would love it ... staring there for almost 30 minutes... I've decided the hunt shall end and I purchased the watch. Guess what... since this is such a good bargain.. i shall be a "better" sister (earlier was good sister cos i purchased for my elder sister) and purchased the same watch in a different colour for the youngest sister.

Seeing the 2 sisters have 2 new watches... I begin to feel alittle tiny winy bit of "jealous" cos they have new watches and I have none *sulk* standing there for another further 20 minutes... I told the sales guy *shyly* and said... can i have one more piece same design? The sales guy gave me a look *wow rich girl* look and I now become the best sister in the world cos i know how to pamper myself... haha i am a happy girl cos i got a new watch! *sound so silly* haha

Alrighty fast forward in the shopping trip.. my objective is to introduce this Japanese Western Restuarant in Bugis - Ma Maison which means My Home in French.

Singapore Site: http://www.fneonline.com.sg/company/default.asp?companyId=172

The restuarant reminds me of a Japanese show I watched a few years back.

The settings looks more cosy then the Japanese drama show. My sister revealed to me she first came to know this restuarant when she was my age! *Gasp* The prices are almost like Jack place. If you hold Citibank credit card you get 10% discount and on Monday is Ladies night and you get 20% off for A-la Carte menu. Some of the recommended dishes are:

1) Escargots - half a dozen for $9.50
2) Baby Potatoes with mustard mayo with herbs
3) Hamburger Steak with Cheese
4) Omelette Rice with Brown sauce and Shredded Beef
5) Any dishes that comes with the Speciality Brown Sauce *must try that sauce*








I simply love the ambience - great for girls gathering like we 3 sisters... anyone wanna join me for another trip to Ma Maison? =)

Ma Maison Restaurant
#02-51 Parco Bugis Junction
Tel: 63384819

1 comment:

weiggy said...

hey PY!
here's my playing with google again..

and i came across you putting my mum and sis's baptism as blessings of your day. so touched... Thanks for sharing my joy!

love you! and will continue to pray for your family's salvation..
The power of HIS love =) Weiggy