Monday, May 19, 2008

The Difference

I got up early one morning and rushed right into the day; I had so much to accomplish that I didn't have time to pray. Problems just tumbled about me and heavier came each task.

"Why doen't God help me?" I wondered.

He answered, "You didn't ask".

I wanted to see joy and beauty, but the day toiled on grey and bleak. I wondered why God didn't show me.

He said, "You didn't seek".

I tried to come into God's presence; I used all my keys at the lock. God gently and lovingly chided,

"My child, you didn't knock".

I woke up early this morning and paused entering the day; I had so much to accomplish that I had to take time to pray

Blessings of the Day: Last Friday paper was manageable. I thanked God how He had granted me grace and wisdom for that 3 hours. All friends were praying for my paper as I really struggled preparing the paper. Many times, I was very tempted to walk in and withdraw from this module. Kg encouraged me asked me to press on. I was very glad that I had persevered. Now I left one final project and individual project. Father, continued to grant me the strength and perseverance to complete everything by Wednesday. May I also complete my work as well so that my clients work are not affected by me. Please one final week, let me pass through it with your grace and blessings. Thank You Jesus!

No comments: