Saturday, November 05, 2005

Haven

Sometime i just prefer something clean and neat and is readily available... although I would very much like to have my own personalized haven (after all that is my forte?) but time consuming....

So I take it that I had rented a nice "hotel" for my BlessedHaven and I will look for a permament haven in a couple of months down the road...

& I would preferbably my blog to have lotsa of food and travel pictures =) You know recently lots of pple talk about food? I would very much like to do the same too *drools*

Only my sister is so free & creative to personalize her blogskin every month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good blog you have here. I have a couple myself. I also have a site that offers quit smoking support if you'd like to visit.

Anonymous said...

How User Content Will Change Everything
Google, the advent of weblogs and social networks, and the proliferation of broadband Internet are changing the advertising world in two very important ways: first by loosening the grip advertisers hold on ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!